Being Healthy women? Easy!!
Some terrible diseases are sometimes difficult to detect early. It’s true the saying better to prevent than cure, because these diseases actually came because our lifestyle is not healthy. There are a few tips for women to prevent these chronic diseases. Being healthy women are easy 1. STOP SMOKING! if you love your body health, stop smoking now. Smoking is the leading cause of death in America. Especially for women, smoking increases the risk of heart disease and cancer. Even if we as a second-hand smoke from cigarettes will be affected.
2. Keep your cholesterol. A woman at the age of 55 years tend to have higher cholesterol than a man.
3. Avoid eating too many carbohydrates, sugars and food
4. Get plenty of rest. This is very important for our bodies. our bodies are not robots, you also need to rest and relax. Perform light exercise such as walking or yoga. So you will feel calmer.
5. Make your exercise as a lifestyle. In fact exercise increases fitness and health. Although carried out 30 minutes a day but it was enough to make our body more healthy.
6. Pap smear test regularly. it is meant to detect cervical changes before cancer strikes.
7. Check your blood pressure! The higher your blood pressure, then it is certainly higher the risk of heart attack.
8. Drink more water. This is can increase your metabolism body.
9. Check your breasts regularly for lumps in our breasts… It’s easy being healthy women.
All tips above are easy to do. So don’t be lazy for your health. Expensive health care, and I’m sure you do not want to sacrifice your health just because you do not want to leave your bad habits over the years.