Cancer Symptoms in women
Prevention is better than cure, especially if you want to avoid the dangerous disease likes cancer. Times of India website, wrote information from Dr. Ashok Vaid, director of the Cancer Institute of Health of Artemis at Gurgaon, Haryana, India, looking at some of the cancer symptoms in women. If you think that woman often follows this alarm, which means it’s time to go to the doctor.
1. Drastic weight loss because no apparent reason, lost appetite, or fatigue
2. The wounds that never heal in the mouth.
3. It is difficult to swallow.
4. Abnormal swelling in the neck, underarms, or anywhere in the body.
5. The edema fluid from the nipple is abnormal.
6. Coughing long enough, even with blood.
7. Inflammation or bleeding from the anus.
8. excessive bleeding during menstruation is not normal.
9. abnormal vaginal bleeding after intercourse or liquid.
10. Bloody urine or stool
Meanwhile, according to Mark Shapley and friends of the researchers at the University of Kiel, for the detection of cancer symptoms, some of these symptoms:
1. Lump in the breast (breast cancer symptoms possible)
2. bleeding in the colon (large intestine shows, especially in elderly)
3. Blood in urine (a sign of cancer associated Urology)
4. Coughing up blood (possible symptoms of lung cancer)
5. Swallowing (symptom of cancer of the esophagus)
June. And iron deficiency anemia (perhaps a sign of cancer)
6. Bleeding after menopause (possible symptoms of cancer of female genital mutilation)
7. rectal test results, signs of cancer cells (possible symptoms of prostate cancer) showed