Preventing Heart Disease
Heart is an organ that always worked relentlessly in our bodies. When we sleep heart is also doing his job, which is pumping blood throughout the body. If the heart stops working, it can be sure we will surely die. We must preventing heart disease as early as possible.
So, we have to take care of our heart for long we live, Tips for healthy heart :
1. Maintain physical and exercise routines
2. Balancing the number of calories obtained by physical activity / sports
3. Lose weight
4. Stop smoking and avoid active smokers
5. Controlling blood pressure
6. Controlling blood sugar levels
7. Reduce consumption of foods high in saturated fat, cholesterol, sugar and salt and increasing consumption of fruits and vegetables
That’s a few tips to preventing heart disease.