Top 10 Natural Ways To Have Oozing Energy All Day Long
Yes, they do take a hell lot of time to get ready with so many beauty products making a part of her every day beauty regime but right after that, their day begins to roll. Women are always on her toes! Most of them do not have much time to sit and relax until the end of the day. Thus, in order to regain the required energy, most women resort to caffeine to keep them charged up throughout the day in spite of being aware of the fact that they are harming themselves! Here are top 10 ways to keep yourself active without taking caffeine throughout the day:
- Take proper sleep: This is the most obvious answer, but we all tend to ignore this well known fact. To stay energetic, sound sleep of 7-9 hours is a must. You can even catch up with small naps, if possible, usually lesser than an hour, to stay active.
- Nutritious diet: Keep a check on your diet. Reduce the consumption of added sugar. Include whole grains, fruits, veggies and lean proteins to stay active. Never skip meals remember, food acts as the fuel for the body to keep it going!
- Keep moving: Most believe that moving or walking eats away the stored energy but only the contrary of it is true. Moving and walking keeps you active. When afternoon doldrums hit you opt for brisk walks or a quick walk through the office to stay energetic.
- Deep breathing: Shallow breathings affect your energy levels. So, next time when you feel that you are shallow breathing, tell yourself you are eating away your energy! Sit-up straight and take few deep and slow breaths to flood the system with the lost oxygen.
- Drink water: If your body is dehydrated you are sure to feel weary. Take lot of water and other beverages to keep active. A little dose of caffeine is fine if it is not hampering your sleep.
- Lit-up the place: Dark and gloomy places ea away your energy. It is best to keep the work space bright and lit-up. If possible go for strolls after the mid day meals for some natural light.
- Check your emotions: It is believed that controlling your emotions like depression and anger is good but in reality they eat away the body energy. It is better to find ways to deal with them. Few effective strategies are, talk our heart out to a family member or friend or burn out the frustrations at the gymnasium.
- Bring refreshing changes: Listen to music, read books, look out for humor or try our new things to bring a refreshing change in your hectic and endless work rounds and chores.
- Aromatherapy: There are few aromatherapy essential oils (cloves, cinnamon, peppermint, lemon and eucalyptus) that are well known to boost energy levels. Sniff them when you begin to feel out of life or make an aromatherapy spray from the office, car or home or you can even add few drops to your bathing water to feel refreshed.
- Consult a doctor: If these 9 things fail to inspire the oomph in you then you must see a doctor. There is a possibility that you may be suffering from illness that makes you feel lethargic and tired.
Inculcate these 10 healthy habits in your daily schedule now to live a healthy, energetic and happy life.
Brenda Lyttle is a health expert who began writing for publications in her community in 2005 and now commands an authority in writing on healthy living, fitness, HGH, and anti-aging related topics. She is also a strong believer of the goodness of Sytropin, a popular HGH supplement, but insists that exercising and healthy eating can never be replaced by any supplement whatsoever.
Incoming Term : birkin handbags (32)