Top 5 Diet Secrets of Your Favorite Celebrities
In the race to look sexy and stunning few celebrities go to unhealthy and dramatic lengths to be in shape but the A-grade super sexy Hollywood stars still prefer the tried and trusted strategies to maintain their health. If you wish to join you favorite celeb on their fitness drive then you must follow the below mentioned 5 celebrity diet secrets:
- Quality exercise: A long leisurely stroll with your friends or beloved will not make you shed those tens of extra pounds of your frame. It is good just to get the two of you closer! To shed the extra fats it is a must to raise the heart beats to 20 to 30 minutes. Most gym trainers help you calculate your targeted heart rate generally for no cost. Most celebs prefer running, yoga and Pilates to tone up the body. Here is a little secret let out of the bag: Morning exercise helps in keeping the metabolic system activated for the entire day making it burn extra calories without much of the efforts.
- Nutrient rich diet: Fruits and veggies form the major part of the food pyramid as they are rich source of all the major nutrients-vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and proteins. For fast loss of the calories it is best that you sub the empty-calorie food items with the food items rich in nutrients. A research at the University of Florida proves that pink grapefruit is very high in per calorie nutrients than all other fruit juices (pineapple, apple, prune, grapes). So, now you know which fruit juice to prefer. Don’t you?
- Fiber rich diet: A diet rich in fiber that is fruits and veggies helps you keep your digestive system clean which makes you feel full for longer hours. Most celebs prefer taking asparagus before walking the esteemed red carpet because of its natural diuretic effects. For best results it is advised to take fruits and veggies in their raw form or as close to the natural form that is steamed.
- No to whites: Putting off complete carbohydrates diet is a bad idea! The best you can do is favor whole grains like: brown rice, wheat flour and oatmeal over refined carbohydrates or whites like white rice, white potatoes and cereals. Whole grains are lot better as they are rich in fibers and keep you full for longer durations.
- Diet control: None of us go to the extent of practicing portion control. We would never sit with measuring scales on the dining table to keep a check of the portion we eat. But there are celebs who to keep a check on their calorie count very carefully measure each portion of their diet. Following should be your portion size to stay healthy and fit: deck of cards size of the meat, the fist size of the veggies and fruits, the cupcake wrapper size of the brown rice (steamed) and an ice cream scoop size of pasta.
These traditional celebs fitness mantra will help you get the perfect shape and size soon after you start following the schedules religiously. Who know these little tips might make you the prom night queen or a face of the youth magazine!
Brenda Lyttle is a health expert who began writing for publications in her community in 2005 and now commands an authority in writing on healthy living, fitness, and anti-aging related topics. She recommends that youngsters should rather resort to such natural methods of healthy living instead of buying HGH supplements to retain their youthful vigor.